Wednesday, January 13, 2010

We Are Crawling!







I love the first picture its Gideons version of bedhead.He's still a bit sleepy.

So Gideon started officially crawling the 8th. Hands and knees and everything. It is so cute to watch! He is so very proud of himself. Though now unfortunately we have to be much more careful where we put things. Last night I put Gideon down three feet away from Aurora's pizza and two seconds later Ben called me in because sure enough Gideon was eating her pizza. The boy LOVES to eat. He's very male in that aspect. Currently he eats 40 ounces of formula, 4 servings of either oatmeal or rice cereal, and at least 3-4 servings of fruit and veggies per day as well as eating anything mushy we happen to be eating. He would eat more if I let him too. He's not even a fat baby!?! He must have his Daddy's metabolism. It's a good thing I will never have a household of boys since I think Gideon by himself is going to double my grocery bill!It's already nice having a child who will eat anything. He doesn't care as long as it ends up in his stomach. He covets anything anyone around him is eating as well. He is so cute I cant help but kiss his cute little cheeks a million times a day which makes him laugh since he is incredibly ticklish. He is such a good baby he makes me want a dozen well maybe 2 more.I was talking to my sister Cyndi the other night and laughing saying I would love to have a dozen just to see what they look like. Dumb reason to have kids I know and it wont be happening but maybe that's why people don't stop and keep reproducing past sane amounts?

*Maybe all that food is responsible for him growing so much. He's grown 1/2 inch in the last week!

2 comments:

M & J Bowerbank said...

He is so cute. So I am thinking early-mid March, maybe it will be a bit warmer. flights are very reasonable, so that is not the problem, the cold weather is right now.

Donna Leavitt said...

He is on the move! Nothing is safe any more. How fun!