Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snow






So last Monday I decided to take a short drive to get out of the house with the kids and enjoy all the beautiful snow covered scenery. About 5 KM outside my village I pulled over to take some quick shots of the woods and was going to continue my drive well... we got stuck! It took me about thirty minutes of frustration and prayer but I got unstuck. I was more than a little determined since it was about 19 degrees outside and it would have taken me at least two hours of walking through the mountains to get back to my house.Not to mention both my kiddos already had the yuckies so I knew Pneumonia would be visiting if they spent that much time outside in the snow.So note to self never ever pull over for anything right after two fresh feet of snow have fallen.

2 comments:

Donna Leavitt said...

What an adventure. Way to go! How brave you are. I don't know if I wold have even tried to go out in that much snow.

Shelly Turpin said...

oh my gosh! Panic would have been my response. It is beautiful though