Aurora turned two on the 27th. It's so hard for me to believe that its already been two years. My baby girl is growing up way too fast! Aurora doesn't like Cake. But she loves frosting and could eat her weight in rice crispy treats. So I made a rice crispy cake which I let her decorate. It was hard for me to quiet the inner chef but she decorated her cake and I thought it turned out really cute.
She is big on saying NO since the day before her birthday. I'm tired of it already. Aurora's loves: Her family,Grahga and PaPa, the stroller, coloring, books, the park, choo-choo's, tutu's, butterflies, cars, and fishies.She also loves to help me cook which is fun most of the time.She loves fruit, bread, potatoes, french fries(she can spot a McDonalds from miles away) hot dogs and ketchup. She is a carbaholic.She loves her little brother and will come and get me if she hears him cry.She is getting so tall and her vocabulary is enormous.She has a six pack which I just think is funny. So her stats at 2 years.I'm not sure I believe the doubling thing but we will see.
Height- 34 inches : 51%
Weight-23 pounds (it goes up and between 22 and 24 pounds):7%
She is tall and skinny like her Daddy. So if the doubling statistic is indeed correct she will be 5'7 as an adult. If so I really will be the littlest Lowe.
2 comments:
Yeah for posting!! She looks so big! Sadness. She looks like she had a fun birthday!
Happy Birthday Aurora!!
Happy Belated birthday! I was reading other recent posts, and yes I do think you have beautiful kids! I only hope the same goes for me...;0)! Thanks for being right about the boy thing, after you had said you thought it was a boy , I started to think the same, and was not disappointed!
Post a Comment