Friday, January 15, 2010

My Perfectness

An old friend just blogged(yes I am blogging on a blog) that blogs are the perfectness that you want others to see about yourself and that you compare yourself to others perfect blog so essentially the perfect form of those we know.Not a good thing. I agree with the exception of my blog.Good heavens what must people think of me if this is the "perfectness" in my life? So She has inspired me to be more forth coming and honest.I'm not sure that's possible but I will try. I try to blog everything. The good,the bad,the ugly. This is my journal and I am sure you don't feel I am perfect if you read it.I just wanted to say I'm not as you well know perfect so please don't judge my very honest blog as though I am that is so not the point. Here I am, this is my life and I will try to tell it as it is, not as a portrayal of anything but the honest to goodness Asia. I am bossy, nosy, and pretty blunt. I feel and love deeply and wish I could live in the moment more. I hate doing dishes but love doing laundry at least I used to when I had an American washer and dryer but that's a post for another day.It's been a hard transition from being a "single" Mom to a family.We are still working out the kinks and I honestly hate cooking three meals a day but we are doing pretty great now.I watched Stepford wives today while I did the dishes and ate my lunch and oddly it inspired me to try and take better care of myself and not live in sweats as much. Will I be catering to my husbands every whim, good heavens no but it made me remember that I feel better when I look better. I'm pretty sure Ben appreciates it too.So here I am, if you don't like it you can read something else or if you do I hope you enjoy the ride. I plan to. All my love, Asia.

2 comments:

debra said...

I've never thought you were putting your "best" foot forward. I think you have always been honest, sometimes brutally so. There are some things that people blog about that I have my doubts about but I really like your blog and missed it when you were 'unhooked' electronically

CYNDI said...

I think I tend to try to put up the most flattering pictures instead of the bad ones, but I think blogging isn't just about the good things. I think it is nice to really share what you think and who you are. Most blogs I have checked have at least one bad mommy moment recorded. :) I will always read what you write and miss hearing it all in person. Love you so.