This is my sweet heart. We have a special bond. I love it. He may say DADADADADADADA ALL day but he's my boy and he has the best temperment. I couldn't ask for more.Aurora is a Daddy's girl, she will even tell you that. Ben taught her to say that but its very true unless shes sick or tired she wants Daddy and I absolutely love their bond. All girls should adore their Daddies I know I do, but as much as Gideon loves to play with Ben he's mine and I love it!He is very literary minded and peruses our book shelves daily.He adores books and can turn the pages already.He was most definitely born into the right family. That very small sink with a not so small baby in it is my Kitchen sink, yes everyone who does dishes every where can groan with me!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Books and Baths
This is my sweet heart. We have a special bond. I love it. He may say DADADADADADADA ALL day but he's my boy and he has the best temperment. I couldn't ask for more.Aurora is a Daddy's girl, she will even tell you that. Ben taught her to say that but its very true unless shes sick or tired she wants Daddy and I absolutely love their bond. All girls should adore their Daddies I know I do, but as much as Gideon loves to play with Ben he's mine and I love it!He is very literary minded and peruses our book shelves daily.He adores books and can turn the pages already.He was most definitely born into the right family. That very small sink with a not so small baby in it is my Kitchen sink, yes everyone who does dishes every where can groan with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe the size of that sink! How do you get anything clean? Please tell me you have a dishwasher, at least.
Post a Comment