Yes, I know it cold everywhere but seriously it hasn't been warmer than 25 in a couple of weeks and there is 3-5 feet of snow outside. It depends on where the snow drifts are. That is a picture of my terrace off my kitchen. The snow is so high! The other pictures were taken from my 2nd story living room.The cute cat is our new cat Norah. She is a sweet heart and enjoys being spoiled by us. Though I have to say she doesn't enjoy being carried around by Aurora. She is a great with the kids.Aurora doesn't like the snow. She looks outside and says YUCKY! She refuses to play in it. We plan on getting a sled so I think she might change her mind soon.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Baby its cold outside!
Yes, I know it cold everywhere but seriously it hasn't been warmer than 25 in a couple of weeks and there is 3-5 feet of snow outside. It depends on where the snow drifts are. That is a picture of my terrace off my kitchen. The snow is so high! The other pictures were taken from my 2nd story living room.The cute cat is our new cat Norah. She is a sweet heart and enjoys being spoiled by us. Though I have to say she doesn't enjoy being carried around by Aurora. She is a great with the kids.Aurora doesn't like the snow. She looks outside and says YUCKY! She refuses to play in it. We plan on getting a sled so I think she might change her mind soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Brrrr!!! I don't envy you and all that snow. Cameron didn't like snow either. Even sledding couldn't convince him that this could be fun stuff. Now, he loves the ity bit we've had over that last few years. I guess because he hopes it will get him out of school.
Does the cat understand Englisch? hehehe
I'd be in heaven with all that snow. I love it!
Post a Comment