Friday, October 2, 2009

Another week goes by

I cant believe we have been here for three weeks. I'm starting to get the hang of things and am trying to adjust to the daily Daddy is at work routine.I am even driving now which is a bit intimadating. I'm used to having me time after the kids are asleep for a couple hours and now I don't get that. I love spending my evenings with Ben but I miss being alone sometimes. I know, I know stupid thing to complain of but how do all of you do it? Funny question after five years huh, but that is my reality.

1 comment:

debra said...

First, you are in a hotel. There isn't much room to seperate. Once you get into your house - he will be on the computer - you will set outside on the porch, that type of thing. It is an adjustment to having husbands home at night. When Daddy is home for the holidays we tend to trip over each other a little. Second, have you changed your email? My last two emails have bounced back?