Monday, October 26, 2009

Exercise

Exercise, I hate it! BUT I will have a flat stomach one day, I will! I have been trying to tone my abdominals. Ow and I really don't think they want to toned. After a three and a half year break they are rebelling against the torture I am putting them through. But I will prevail.So I am trying to workout three days a week and go on long walks with the kiddos three times a week as well. We have this insanely steep hill that Ben and I think if we walk up everyday will do the trick. Believe me its crazy steep.But even if they never go flat which is not possible because of my three c-sections I want a flatter abdomen. This puffiness not so cute. Really its just not. So stay tuned for amazing transformations (just a hint of sarcasm there.)I figured if I told the world I might actually be motivated enough to do it. So my goal is to tone up and lose twenty pounds in the next year. Prayers are needed believe me. I thought I would save everyone a gagging episode so I'm not posting a before picture of my abs. Just think three babies in two and a half years and you'll get the picture.Anyone have some kind of motivation that works? So I will now stop procrastinating and go do my one hot Mama exercise routine.

* Before I forget, my amazingly fabulous daughter thinks I'm Heidi Klum. I'm not joking she pointed to her in a magazine got very excited looked at me and said Mommy! Well... as much as I disagree with her I am deeply flattered that my baby girl thinks I'm beautiful. Were both blond and have blue eyes right so we MUST be twins!

1 comment:

M & J Bowerbank said...

You can do it! They say once you are past the two weeks it becomes a habit. It hasnt worked for me, but you seem more motivated that I ever did! Good luck.

Janie