Thursday, October 8, 2009

Amazed





Aren't they just beautiful!I love my babies.

So yesterday I stumbled onto another woman's blog that just astounded me in her out look on life, positivity, and lack of bitterness.I had heard of her story but had never read her words before. Reading through has really made me want to complain less and be more appreciative of what I have. Not that I don't know how truly blessed I am, because I have my own heavenly reminder of that but really WOW.You can read her blog here: http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com Enjoy!

Today, well today I'm dizzy but am excited about my day anyway. So no driving for me as the dizziness ruled that out, sad because we were going to go to story/craft time at the library but instead we will paint with water colors and make clam chowder and cheddar biscuits with our hot plate(borrowed from a friend) and toaster oven.It's cold and drizzly out so it sounds perfect to me. I have a new kitchen knife that I am in love with. Yes, I'm in love with a knife but people its super sharp and does just what I want it to, its really quite heavenly.So here's hoping for a good day, I have hope simply because Aurora ate three, yes three bluberry pancakes and four strawberries for breakfast! I think my cooking is helping her to eat more.

* So I would like to buy an advertising billboard and put it on the side of the autobahn stating this to the majority of Germans. Soap-it really is meant to be used regularly. A bar is not meant to last a whole year. Showers are meant to be taken regularly as well so you can use said soap. Shampoo wouldn't hurt either. You will smell LOADS better!. -Brought to you by your local friendly American

1 comment:

debra said...

Why are you dizzy? Did you ever get to the heart doctor before you left? How is anemia? The kids are beautiful and I miss them a lot.