I probably over use exclamation points but, oh well!!! I'm so excited and I just cant hide it-add theme music. In ten hours our stuff will officially start residing in our new home, Wahooooooooooooooo! It's so sad at this point Aurora is so used to moving that she was helping me pack, she was actually being helpful to. Anyhoo, there will be a lapse of blogging for a couple weeks starting Sunday since we technically dont move out of the hotel till then and we wont have internet at the house for a couple weeks. Which also means my phone wont work. So all three people who call me from the states( you know who you are) you wont be able to get a hold of me. So to keep you excited about future posts, I will take lots of pictures and Gideon and Aurora are going to be bumblebees! So super cute. Originally Aurora was going to be a ladybug but her costume got sent to the wrong address and unless miracles by mail happen she will use the super cute fairyish bumble bee costume instead and match Gideon( without the fairyness part).
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
We are moving in! Wahoo!
I probably over use exclamation points but, oh well!!! I'm so excited and I just cant hide it-add theme music. In ten hours our stuff will officially start residing in our new home, Wahooooooooooooooo! It's so sad at this point Aurora is so used to moving that she was helping me pack, she was actually being helpful to. Anyhoo, there will be a lapse of blogging for a couple weeks starting Sunday since we technically dont move out of the hotel till then and we wont have internet at the house for a couple weeks. Which also means my phone wont work. So all three people who call me from the states( you know who you are) you wont be able to get a hold of me. So to keep you excited about future posts, I will take lots of pictures and Gideon and Aurora are going to be bumblebees! So super cute. Originally Aurora was going to be a ladybug but her costume got sent to the wrong address and unless miracles by mail happen she will use the super cute fairyish bumble bee costume instead and match Gideon( without the fairyness part).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I guess I will forgive you for not posting or calling since you are moving in. Remember the wonderful pictures though! Nathan told me he missed Aurora today. Love ya'll lots and looking forward to seeing pictures of the house when you get set up.
Good Luck! I hope all goes smoothly. Have a happy Halloween.
Post a Comment