Friday, October 16, 2009

Two weeks!



He decided one night he just wanted to play, heck with sleeping. I gave up and he got to cuddle with me for awhile before we went to sleep and he got to go back to his bed.

We move in two weeks from today and I can't wait to sleep in my own bed and make our new house our home.I have felt a bit homesick this last week and wasn't quite sure where I was longing for. I am homeless. Technically we own a beautiful house in Houston but it honestly never really felt like home. My parents house hasn't felt like home since I got married and they moved. So I guess I'm just longing for those I love that I had to leave behind. I wonder if that's why babies cry so much, they miss "home" and all of those they left behind to come here, receive a body and live their lives. How scary all that must be!

1 comment:

Donna Leavitt said...

I am sorry you have been a little down. A hotel just isn't home. But, I'm sure you will have a great time gussying up your new place. And I know you will do a fabulous job! Hang in there.