Thursday, June 4, 2009

Woohoo!




So four weeks from today he will be here! Gideon that is, Ben has three weeks and three days till he comes home. Went to the doctor and all is well. He was very proud of me, sounds silly but I am too! I gained weight and they were all very happy though some of it is water weight. I don't think I've ever had someone look at the scale smile at me and say Good! So two more weeks and they wont stop anything from happening since I will be 36 weeks. We had the what if ____ happens, and what if ____ happens talk and we are both well informed now so we shall see, hopefully he will come on the 2nd like I want him too!

* I am starting to swell like crazy and am not happy about it!

The background of this blog is for my Grandma who would have loved it. She died three years ago on June 5, 2006. We love and miss you Grandma!

4 comments:

Caleb T Ricks said...

I am proud of you too! GOod job staying down - tha tis hard! I agree that Grandma would have loved the background - can't believe it has been 3 years@

Unknown said...

That is the coolest graphic on a blog...ever. I am stealing it and putting it on mine, because I love it. Anyways, I am so excited for you and your family. Gideon is such a lucky boy to have such a great mom. You are such a wonderful example...you are really good with handling the tough things in life with grace.
Oh yeah, this is Crystal..I am way to lazy to sign Kurt out of gmail right now so I'm posting under anonymous.

Shelly Turpin said...

I can't believe it's been 3 years - wow. Time just keeps going and going.

I am so glad you are still pregnant! You are doing so well!

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

Hey Asia-

Wow- I am so glad you left a little note on my blog!! See, I am so glad I did this going private thing, because I get to know who elses blogs are out there:) I will have to save yours to my site and keep up with you!! I can't believe you are having baby #3. I am struggling with these two boys of mine, but love every minute too:) Good luck with the end of your pregnancy! I was put on bedrest with Kyler for 5 weeks becuse he tried to come at 29 weeks and they gave me trybutaline. I absolutely hated the meds. It made my heart race and I felt like I was running in a marathon and I was just sitting on my couch all day. I'm so glad it was my first or I don't know how I would have done it like you are with 2 others!

Can't wait to see pictures of your little man and I'm so glad you said HI!

AShley-

P.S.- I love having boys:) They are so fun and just love their mommys so much! You are going to love it!!