So as I was trying to put Aurora to bed tonight I asked her to not go down the stairs like she wanted to and she turned around looked at me quizzically and told me very bluntly BUSY! I had to laugh, yes she is a very busy little girl. I'm not quite sure where she got that word though since I have never told her I was busy before. It was really cute and very Aurora like to tell me why she wasn't being obedient.
So onto other things. If you would like a baby announcement after Gideon gets here please comment or email me your address. I don't want to miss anyone simply because I don't have your address. I'm going to start making them so I have everything ready except for the info paper and the picture like I did with Aurora. I plan on addressing the envelopes before he gets here and everything, so... you know who you are, and I need your address.I thought about ordering some online, GASP, I know how could I send out something I didn't hand make and design? Well I just couldn't do it, I love the design process too much and would feel like I was short changing Gideon even though there really are some beautiful ones out there!
I'm so excited to make them now as I get to play with my new Cricut that was a gift from my mom. It was fun to design something again it has been too long!
3 comments:
I want one!
do you have my address?
Do you have my address? BTW, I need to return your Bumbo. How can we work that out?
Thanks,
Donna
Post a Comment