1. Lay here and do nothing- check
2. Be incredibly thankful for my amazing Mom and hate not being able to pick up or care for Aurora-check
3. Be thankful for my DVR-check
4. Constantly be bombarded with love from my cat whether I like it or not-check
5. Babies clothes are clean and put up and bag is packed-check
6. Car seat is clean and pad is freshly laundered-check
7. Temporary nursery is set up and organized-nope
8. Car is clean and car seat is installed-nope
9. Meals are frozen-nope
10.Bottles are washed and sanitized-nope
11.Husband is home -nope not for another 11 days(I would not be being this good if he was home since I'm already 36 weeks)
12.House is spotless-clean but not spotless so nope
13.Bored and drugged out of my mind-check
14.Beyond thankful to be having this baby soon and at all-check
15.Ready to start the next phase of my life- check, check, check
*The end is in sight, hallelujah!
If we get to the scheduled C-section we will be bringing Gideon home on July 4th so I get super excited every time I look at the blog background. That and I love everything about Independence Day as well.
1 comment:
Fingers crossed you can have him on July 4th. That would be sooo totally awesome! My mom tried her hardest to have my brother on July 4th, but he wasn't cooperating and decided to come just after midnight on the 5th. LOL
Post a Comment