Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hair, yes this post is about hair.Hair that has yet to be seen.

So I cant wait to meet my little man, and as the days and nights get more uncomfortable I have to hold on to some kind of hope that the end is nigh! So between 3-5 a.m. when the insomnia is really bad I think about Gideon, the changes he will bring and what he will look like.

Aurora and Declan look a lot a like. I don't know how much he would have changed but once Aurora no longer looked emaciated she looks so much like him. So I'm guessing Gideon will too. Plus, the fact that Ben and I have so many similar facial characteristics just means we know our kids will have: Widows peaks, high cheek bones, square jaws, cleft chins and deep set blue eyes. So I'm not worried that he wont he be adorable like my other two. I think we make pretty babies, but I am VERY biased.

Anyway, what I want to know is if he will be blond, a redhead or as in Aurora's case a strawberry blond.So far I have given birth to a platinum blond like me, and a strawberry blond. So I think it would be fun to have a red head next. They both have my super translucent, burn if you even think about going outside, wear SPF 100 skin tone. So I think Gideon will too, but oh what color will his hair be? Aurora was born with almost black hair, the only reason I believed she was mine is she looked so much like Ben. I really asked him to make sure as well since he saw her come out of my body, now you can definitely tell as she looks more like me but she was so dark! Which all of it thankfully fell out and came in as her very odd Chameleon strawberry blond hair.It changes shades daily. Not that dark hair is bad mind you ( I have always longed for thick chestnut brown curls) but neither one of us is dark and I have always loved that no one else was as light as me. Yes, I said that out loud or I guess wrote it in this case.I'm also hoping he gets Ben's big hands and long fingers instead of my tiny hands. Aurora and Declan both have my hands, only Declan has a huge version of them. He had the biggest hands on a newborn I had ever seen. Oh, I also think Gideon will be between 7 pounds 2 ounces - 7 pounds 6 ounces and about 20 1/2 inches long. But hey who knows on that one. I have had a 10 pound baby and a 5 pound baby so I havent a clue as whether my guess will be right or not. We know he's not gonna be tiny like Aurora was though, but he will be born two weeks early. By the way my count down timer is to my scheduled C-section not my due date. My due date is July 15. So back to the topic will he be a red head or a blond?

Please Vote it will be fun to see what everyone thinks.

No comments: