Monday, June 1, 2009

My I Hate Weekends Rant

I really do hate the weekends, for most married women its a big sigh of relief as you get more help and you can do activities and have fun as a family. To me its a reminder of Ben's absence on days that are supposed to be special family time. Plus, right now I can't go to church and its killing me since its been 2 months. If I go anywhere on the weekend (rarely now since I leave the house twice a week basically, once for groceries the other usually to go to the doctor) we see families everywhere. I had a good day on Saturday and needed a couple things so decided we would go shopping it took 45 minutes so I felt good about it, plus I really scored good deals at Ross! We saw so many families doing normal Saturday activities, and I was frankly jealous. I know I'm hormonal but I miss that so much. I'm ready to skip June and be a family again. So just a small note to say appreciate your time with your spouse, be thankful your kids have both their parents close. Aurora has daily meltdowns now when she has to get off the phone with Ben, its so sad. She tells him about her toys, tells him she wants a dog even though she is terrified of puppies, tries to show him things through the phone, and she even hugs and kisses the phone or her photo of him. But we can do it! Only 4 more weeks, only 4 more weekends...

No comments: