Friday, June 26, 2009

Fun stuff



The bulge in the middle of the red part of the tunnel is Aurora. This is right after Ben put up the new tents.
Ben got the smallest shirts they had.Which were a size 4. She wears 18 months.



Our little Princess.

The cutest little girl in a tutu ever!
Coming down the stairs and going up and then coming down and then going back up. Evidently its fun.
Playing in the yard with balls.
Finding out that one of Aurora's favorite foods is popcorn and she really does not like to share. She will eat an entire bag by herself if you let her.
Playing in the diaper box, much to my dismay and growing out her crazy hair.
Cooking-she LOVES to help me cook! Here she is making blueberry pancakes.


Basically these are the cute pictures I was supposed to post instead of giving long, boring, and depressing updates on my pregnancy. So these are a few things we have been up to.

Ben brought back the shirts from Iraq. I think they are hilarious as he got one for both Aurora and Gideon and they are both children's size 4. Yes, my soon to be newborn has a child size 4 t-shirt waiting for him to wear it. If the size of my stomach is a good indicator I don't think we will have to wait long for him to wear it.This is the biggest my stomach has ever gotten and I'm only 37 weeks. I'm rethinking all the preemie sleepers I have packed for him to wear in the hospital.

Ben came home early because of everything that has happened and I am much better and thrilled to have him home but now he is so sick and he never gets sick.So I really hope I don't have this baby till he feels better! My contractions never go away now even with the medication and today the intensity has slowly increased so I have no idea when this kid will decide to come.

Aurora thinks her new tent is fabulous and loves the tunnel in between, can I just say that I LOVE ebay and the fact that brand new all three pieces together were thirty dollars! Ben put it together for her on Wednesday morning.

1 comment:

Shelly Turpin said...

I'm so glad that y'all are together. 6 more days - can't wait to meet him!!