Thursday, June 11, 2009
Hospital Visit
This one was a good one I guess as I finally got to tour the hospital that I will be delivering at.It was pretty worthless as tours go since it seemed like for an hour all she was talking about was how you have a baby.I asked a bunch of questions that she couldn't answer except to say call___ tomorrow and ask them or call ___. Thanks that's what I thought the tour was for. We literally got to peek into a postpartum room and they have all these weird rules and separate areas for different things. We got to see almost nothing so I'm just glad I will just be going in having my c-section , recovery room, then postpartum. The positive is that they just completely redecorated the whole wing. That's good I don't share , period! Not when it comes to hospital rooms anyway.The negative is she didn't think they do spinals only epidurals which was another call ___ answer. That is not okay, the epidural the first time made me so sick I threw up everything including ice for two days. The spinal just made me itchy which they gave me drugs for after which I was fine, much faster recovery too. I also got to see four new babies that all had raven black hair. So cute. Seeing the babies was definitely the best part, but now at least I know where to go in three weeks. Yes, just three!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
21 days - yes! So excited it's getting closer!
Post a Comment