So no baby till next week unless I go into labor as his lungs aren't ready yet. So for that reason I am okay with that. It is very frustrating when the Doctor looks at you and keeps telling you I don't know. YOUR A DOCTOR you are supposed to have infinite wisdom and know everything! I think I have him a bit confused with God. When he told me he didn't know why I was so sick and that the baby wasn't ready yet I almost cried and I am NOT a crier. But I am feeling better about things now, I just really wanted answers. Gideon is so much more important, so baby when your ready I am too.
Ben is currently on his way and I am excited that he will be able to do the few things I wanted him to do before Gideon gets here so I will feel completely ready. I'm just so glad he is coming home and that Aurora will be able to come home now too! I just needed him to come home and I am so grateful that he understood that and that his boss made it easy for him to come home immediately.
1 comment:
Asia I am so glad that Ben will be home ahead of time. You and I had discussed before how stressful it would be with him coming home possibly just hours before the baby comes. The Lord definitly heard your concerns and now Ben is able to be with you and Aurora. Your family with be together again. How awesome! Miss ya!
Post a Comment