It's the light at the end of the tunnel, we have finally reached the end!-yes, I'm a tad dramatic. I would never deny it!
So my C-section is scheduled for 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday morning. I will try to post or have Ben post a picture that day with all the information. We just bought a new laptop but sadly it wont get here till Wednesday, so it maybe Thursday before I can show off my beautiful baby( its okay if you don't agree most newborns aren't so cute) . Just letting you know we are not the call everyone we know and tell them people. We call two people my Mom and Ben's. They get to update the rest of the family. So please don't feel like we don't love you we do its just we will be busily starring at our new son in awe for awhile. I love visitors though after the first couple hours. After the first couple hours since it takes that long after a C-section to get through post-op and into your real room where I get to actually sit up and really hold my baby for the first time.Oh, and you can all me don't worry sitting in a hospital for three days gets really really boring, necessary but boring!
I am so happy we made it all the way, and that I will have a son I get to keep this time. I don't think I will really relax until I hold him in my arms and he is breathing and thriving. They keep telling me he is doing beautifully but I know some of you understand my anxiety. Soon, very very soon. Thank you all for the support, service, love and prayers that you have given us. I don't have the right words to adequately express my thanks for the enormous amount of love we have felt. So really... Thank You!
* Donna if you read this, email me please I can't get a hold of you and have been trying!
3 comments:
Asia,
I can't believe this is it! When you moved here Gideon was just a little bean sprout. So much worry and concern but here you are safe and sound! Good luck we are saying lots of prayers for and will try to visit you in the hospital at some point :)
wahoo! so excited! Can't wait to meet him!
I am so excited for you! I bet he is going to be absolutely adorable. We won't have internet until the 20th..so I will anxiously be waiting to see pictures of your little guy.
Post a Comment