Friday, August 28, 2009

WOW!

http://hutnyk.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/plane-over-roof.jpg

We leave in less than two weeks, and I found out yesterday! But I think were gonna make it. Yesterday, I was literally on the phone from 7-5 getting things done and thankfully have the majority of it done. Ben has plane tickets back and will be back after out processing at Fort something or other next week to help. I still have to inventory the house and fill out an extreme amount of paper work, notarize it, fax it in then overnight it. Fun, huh! THANK YOU MAMA for watching Aurora on Sunday so I can do this without "help". Okay, we are pretty sure I have to drive to Austin to have 1 piece of paper, yes one, okayed so I can export a cat out of the country. I'm not sure I love Clara this much as she has been our biggest hassle but oh well. Thankfully though I am not allowed to pack anything the movers have to do it and I am perfectly fine with that. Today, I ordered the new carpet for the house and it will be installed the day after we move out and then a cleaning crew will come and clean at the same time. We fly out the next day! Crazy, crazy, crazy but everything has come together incredibly smoothly! What a huge blessing!

No comments: