
All I can say is WAHOOOOOOOOOOO! I received in the mail yesterday, Ben's official letter of Honorable Discharge from the US Army. He can never be called up again! I'm over here doing my little happy dance and if Ben was actually here I would so be throwing a party!
That said I am thankful for the opportunity I have had of serving my country as an Army wife and all of the channels and blessings it has brought into our lives.It has made me grow in ways I did not think possible and I am very thankful for that. I will always be proud to have a Veteran for a husband and the time he has had serving our country.How many wives can say that their husband is a hero? I am just thankful that now he can have a normal job instead of belonging to his job. So WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO let "normalcy" begin, well shortly it will anyway. After almost five years, how do you actually live with your husband?We are very excited to finally figure that out!
4 comments:
Congratulations!! That is wonderful!
that was me, Shelly, BTW, ugh...........
Hip Hip Hooray! One less thing to weigh you down! That has got to be a huge relief!
YEA!!!
Post a Comment