Saturday, August 15, 2009

Pictures for Daddy








New pictures of Gideon for Ben. We had a mini photo shoot tonight and he was very done at the end.I couldn't pick from these they are all too cute. He is smiling occasionally now but I'm never fast enough to catch it on camera. As you can tell he is getting fat which I think is adorable and I knew he would. He now weighs 11 pounds and is quickly growing out of his 0-3 month clothes that he's only been in for three weeks. Gotta love it!

*No he's not bleeding he has a blood spot that the doctor assures me should go away by his first birthday.

2 comments:

Shelly Turpin said...

He is so cute. If you leave him on my doorstep, I won't ask any questions - promise! :)

Sarah Brown said...

He is growing so fast. What a cutie pie! Love those faces.