Friday, August 7, 2009

Daddy's Texas Tech Hat





I washed Ben's Texas Tech Hat the other day since it was no longer black but brown thanks to the Iraqi sand and Aurora found it in the clean clothes pile as she was "helping me" with the laundry. She actually is really cute and likes to put the dirty clothes in the washer and then help me transfer the clean ones to the dryer. So this has been her since then. I did not put it on backwards either she did. She decided she likes wearing it that way better since she can see, where as if its forward facing she can't since its so big. She loves it and loves that its Daddy's.The picture of Gideon is just to show how cute he is getting. He is now officially 10 pounds and Aurora finally made it to 23!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Your kids are so cute! When do you leave for Germany?

Brian Owens said...

Congratulations, Asia. I just got a chance to look at your blog again. We have been in UT all of July, so I didn't even hear the news from Suzanne. I am so glad Gideon made it here safely and everyone is doing good. He is adorable and Aurora has grown up so much! Beautiful children!