Yesterday, I ventured out to church again for the first time since March. It was so nice to go and be spiritually fed. These are the cute pictures of Gideon on his first Sunday, and Aurora in her pretty dress. She didn't feel so photogenic and wasn't exactly cooperating with me. It was interesting, she was pretty clingy and didn't want me to leave nursery which has never happened before. No tears or anything but Aurora is not a clingy child. Maybe it will be better next week since she bonded with one of the nursery leaders over bubbles.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Our First Sunday Back
Yesterday, I ventured out to church again for the first time since March. It was so nice to go and be spiritually fed. These are the cute pictures of Gideon on his first Sunday, and Aurora in her pretty dress. She didn't feel so photogenic and wasn't exactly cooperating with me. It was interesting, she was pretty clingy and didn't want me to leave nursery which has never happened before. No tears or anything but Aurora is not a clingy child. Maybe it will be better next week since she bonded with one of the nursery leaders over bubbles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jacob says, Gideon is going to have a birthday someday and he can have a dragon birthday.
jmchvnmldassewqrty
Tell him I LOVE the idea and I love my Jacob!
How cute! Gideon is even cute when he wails. I love the outfits.
Post a Comment