Saturday, August 1, 2009

Absolutely no fear

Playing with the DS and looking adorable in her swimsuit.
I love this picture, you can tell how much fun they were having.
The backstroke.
The breaststroke. Were thinking Olympics here people. Ya gotta start em young!

On our Galveston trip we went to the pool the first night at the hotel which Aurora loved. She has absolutely no fear of water. She loves my bath tub( its one of the really deep huge ones) for this reason and likes it when I make the water deep enough to "practice swimming". Which to her means she put her hands on the bottom of the tub, kicks her legs and sticks her face in the water. She started this not me. So when she got to go to the pool she had a blast.I'm pretty sure Ben did too! The only problem was that she kept trying to walk in when there wasn't a person there to catch her. In Germany there are really cool pool clubs that have all different kinds of pools, depths, kind of water (regular, cold, hot, salt water etc.) and slides all at one place with usually only one pool outdoors and lots inside, so we are excited to utilize the local one. Swimming lessons are in her near future. I love my little fish!

1 comment:

debra said...

The only problem with the pools in Germany is many of the people don't wear too much in the way of clothing! Not something I would like to teach Aurora so soon. Mama