So, I was looking through Gideon's hat basket a couple days ago and I came upon this one and then I looked at him and thought hmmm. So I tried it on and sure enough its very snug and what size is it you ask? It is 0-6 months! I took pictures because I was afraid I would never get to put it on him to wear for real since its oh, 90 something outside.This was before I found out that in a week and a half we will be in blissfully cool fall weather! This was the forecasts for the two different cities today. I'm so very ready for 50's and 60's so we can go hiking!
Houston
High: 93°
Low: 73°
Stuttgart
High: 67°
Stuttgart
High: 67°
Low: 46°
2 comments:
Congrats on the upcoming move! I can't wait to see pictures of your new place and hear how you are adjusting in a totally new environment. You are so brave!! Also, Gideon is too cute...it just might work out in 21 years!
I love the picture of your little bookworm
Post a Comment