Thursday, August 13, 2009
Oh, the places you'll go!
As I compile the list of things I need to do to prepare for my move and try to complete them I have been thinking a lot of God's plan for me and the big picture of the places I will go and the things I will do. I have always and I do mean always had a draw to Germany. Yes, I am German American but I don't think that's why. Since I was a little girl I felt like that's where I belonged. Don't get me wrong I am VERY proud to be an American but I have always felt like this isn't where I am supposed to be. So as we move I feel like a piece of me is becoming complete. I have no idea why I have felt this way but I am excited to see what God has in store for my family in a place I know we are all meant to be. It is so very hard for me to leave my extended family behind as I love them so and they are my closest friends and advisers but am grateful to live in the modern age of technology, so that I will still have my Houston phone number and be able to call or be called without ridiculous phone charges.Things keep popping up to get in the way of us moving and each time they get resolved something better happens that makes it easier or smoother to move. I think Satan has been trying to get in the way, and each time we fix it I feel we have been blessed for persevering. It is amazing to me that through simple acts God works through people to help us. In the last week so many little things have come up that could have been disastrous if they had continued to grow and each time I have confided in someone( all different people) and each time it has been resolved by information or service from that person. I am so blessed and each little thing testifies to me how much we are meant to move. God is making what could have been a really hard move much easier for me. I even have a future maid lined up and that's most definitely not a necessity! I am just in awe and feel so incredibly loved by my father in Heaven, my family, and my friends. So thank you all. I hope in the places you'll go, it will lead you to visit me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's all so very exciting! What is your timeline
Eric & I want to be in line to come and visit you guys!
Post a Comment