Sunday, August 16, 2009

Pray for me!

http://darkcreek.com/files/images/American_Toilet_b.jpg

This week after I read the potty training book it begins. I am not ready.... Seriously I am not ready! Aurora has been making I want to potty train signals for a couple months, but now its a fight to keep her in a diaper and she wants to use the toilet so here we go. I would honestly rather have two in diapers. Oddly, this is the thing that most terrifies me about raising children. Oh, the horror stories I have heard and witnessed. Sigh, why can't kids come with the knowledge of how to do this ingrained?!

1 comment:

The Lowes said...

It is a fun experience indeed. I suggest buying some sort of small candies she LOVES! Like m&m's or something really small, everytime she sits on the potty and attempts she gets to eat one m&m. It will be amazing how fast she wants to go just so she can eat one little piece of candy.