Thursday, May 7, 2009
Yay, Gideon!
So I went to the O.B. today and got an ultrasound to check him and Gideon is doing great and measuring at least two weeks ahead in size. He weighs a pound more than average. My cervix is currently shut and I remain on modified bed rest. So wohoo, one more week down hopefully eight to go. Eight weeks from now I will be packing off Aurora to Grandma Ball's house since our c-section is scheduled for July 2ND at 7:30 a.m. and we will have to be there around 5 a.m. I would love to make it that far! My doctor is not as optimistic as I am but he thinks everything is good and will just be happy with the middle of June. I just cant do anything or go anywhere. It was cute he even gave me a hug for reassurance. Gideon means Great Warrior, and he is definitely my little fighter and I couldn't be happier or more relieved!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah Gideon! Way to go Mama Asia - I know it is hard for you to be down and have Aurora not always with you! I am continuing to pray for you all! Love ya bunches, Kathie
I am glad it went well. Dr Hulme is a good and gentle doctor. I'm glad it's working out.
Post a Comment