Today is a better day, though I really do think she is testing my boundaries. I took these pictures this morning and thought I would share since I finally got some good ones of her actually looking at me and smiling.She is too busy to be bothered with such things normally. The pacifier she decided is a great teether and she chews on. I think its kinda funny since she hasn't taken a pacifier since she was 4 months old and decided her thumb was much more convenient. Sadly in about six months we start the fight of some how getting her to stop sucking her thumb. She usually only sucks her thumb when she is tired or very unsure of the situation. I'm still not excited though. Ben sucked his thumb till he was 8. Yes, 8! That is so not happening with Aurora!
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Smiles
Today is a better day, though I really do think she is testing my boundaries. I took these pictures this morning and thought I would share since I finally got some good ones of her actually looking at me and smiling.She is too busy to be bothered with such things normally. The pacifier she decided is a great teether and she chews on. I think its kinda funny since she hasn't taken a pacifier since she was 4 months old and decided her thumb was much more convenient. Sadly in about six months we start the fight of some how getting her to stop sucking her thumb. She usually only sucks her thumb when she is tired or very unsure of the situation. I'm still not excited though. Ben sucked his thumb till he was 8. Yes, 8! That is so not happening with Aurora!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well just had to say she is one cute niece of mine - I love her little smile! Glad that you can feel at peace with having another little guy - hope that things are easier next time. Love ya lots, Kathie
Post a Comment