Today, Ben is 28. The other day we were talking about goals and he has several planned for his career that he would like to accomplish before he turns thirty. It didn't even really dawn on me at the time that it is only two years away! Wow. Ben, I am so proud of you and all you have achieved lately. He has been getting certifications like a mad man, hard ones that are supposed to take a long time to study for and take and has been passing them with almost perfect scores. You are my handsome, entertaining, talented, genius and I am so happy and blessed to have you for my husband! I'm sad we couldn't be there to make today a special day for you but we love you and are excited to see you in 5 weeks and 5 days! We love you so much, Happy Birthday! I would list 28 things I love about you but I'm pretty sure I would embarrass you so I'll tell you later.
Oh, and the huge time lapse in pictures is because Ben has all the pictures from October and November when he was here.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Ben!
What a loving tribute
I had no idea our husbands shared a birthday!
Post a Comment