Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Playing in the office

Gotta love the mess that I get to clean up every night, she is starting to help though.
I really don't think gymnastics is in her future this child has no sense of balance.
Can I reach it without falling, hmm....
Way to grown up!
I have to stop sucking my bottom lip, I do this when I concentrate. My niece Jessi I think decided since I did she would too and it was messing up her teeth she did it so often. But I had to take a picture.
She makes everything she can into a seat. She still loves the hat box thanks Erin!
She likes sitting in the corner which I think is kinda funny.
Yes, that's the poor cat under her getting a full body"hug."
Good heavens!
Giving all of her stuffed animals and babies some love.

So I spend a lot of my time sitting at the computer, its a change from the sofa and Aurora has decided that she wants to be in the same room with me instead of playing in the huge,(24x30) yes huge play room.You can see it from the office and she wont go down the stairs so it safe to let her play by herself. So every day a few more toys are dragged in here and she constantly changes out her books from her bookcase in her room with the one in here. I thought I would share some of our daily fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE the pig tails! so cute!

Shelly Turpin said...

I absolutely love the pig tails!
And you made it to 35 weeks - wahoo!