Thursday, May 14, 2009

Nesting

That is a truer picture of the actual colors.



Look Mom it makes a good chair too!

Playing on the carpet and loving it!
This is about a third of it unrolled.

So this our new rug for our living room. Like I previously posted it went back in its rug bag till after we move, but I love the colors and it goes great with our sofas. Now I just have to get throw pillows and when we get to Germany find some curtains since I have no idea what kind of windows we will have or if we will even be able to have curtains. I really like my current rug but the colors are so dark, so it gets to go in our office/library with all the swords. They will be REALLY high on the wall. But I love this rug! No those spots aren't pink they are a caramel color that matches our sofas. Aurora loves the rug, she threw a fit when I put it away. It's huge its 8x10, brand new and from Pottery Barn via Ebay. I love that store, its too bad its so expensive! But its chenille and super soft and thick. I wanted a huge rug since we currently have a 5x7 and it never feels big enough and in Germany we will have hardwood floors since there is rarely carpet on the floor and is usually in the bedrooms if it is in the house at all. So Ben that is the rug that cost so much. I hope you like it. I doubt it but oh well.

1 comment:

CYNDI said...

Asia, I love it! I would totally pick that out! I really like Pottery Barn, too. Did you get a good deal on Ebay?