Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day or Happy Amazing Women Appreciation Day?

My tiny little miracle that lets me truly experience the joy of motherhood everyday.

As I sit here contracting and contemplating motherhood in general and how thankful I am for that blessing in my life, I can say I honestly hate the day and will never forget how horrible some in the past have been and how I have loved ones in my life still feeling that pain. But instead of the "future mommies to be," I think of all the amazing women, single, married, mothers, and not yet mothers in my life. How they have all touched my life in such a way that I could not be the person I am or the mother I am without their influence. So to all the amazing women in my life, Thank You! I can't express how grateful I am for the unique examples of the attributes that make me a better person and as such a better mother.I wish today that I could wipe every tear, give every needed hug, and be whatever it is you need me to be to make you feel you special today. I love you all. Happy Amazing Women Appreciation Day!

Also, thank you Ben for being the father of my children and always making me feel like I am a good Mom even when I have doubts.

No comments: