So thank you all for voting it was almost unanimous at 12 to 1. So Gideon will be brought home in the red outfit( preemie up to 7lbs.), if he is a big baby (as they think he will be and I actually reach my scheduled c-section date) and he is over 7 lbs. then he will wear the plaid blue one that I just had to get. I fell in love with it, I'm a sucker for plaid or a guy in plaid. Hmm... Ben maybe that's why I gave you a chance and fell in love with you. The other one pictured is the one I got originally for Declan. Isn't it adorable! It even has buttons instead of snaps, which are a pain but very cute.The picture doesnt really do any of them justice because you cant see the detailing but I'm pretty sure no one cares but me. I thought I would share anyway.If you do want to see detail all you have to do is double click and it will bring the picture up bigger.
I cant believe he will be here in less than 7 weeks. Really people it blows my mind! I am ready in so many ways, many of them physically but I want Aurora to have the next 7 weeks to herself. Though look at the cat blog and maybe she doesnt need the time. She is so excited. She walks up to me says Gideon or baby and is obsessed with pulling up my shirt to pat my tummy or kiss it. She doesn't understand why I wont let her do that in public, hmm... I wonder? So my druged days continue for as long as possible so Gideon can be healthy. He already weighs 4 lbs., which is amazing to me since Aurora was 5 lb. 15 oz.
2 comments:
Very cute detailing on the outfits! I can't believe it - only 7 more weeks - that seemed to go by really fast - not so much for you I would guess. I also love the rug - very cute indeed!
I totally think you made the right decision about the outfit. The ones you chose are adorable, so Gideon will be a very stylish little man. Enjoy the rest of your time with Aurora- I am sure she will be a great big sister.
Post a Comment