Germaine was at Sam's and just needed to come home with us. She is incredibly soft. I love her, Aurora loves her, and the cats love her. She makes a great pillow and she was only 20 bucks. I think that's a great deal for a 3 1/2 ft. incredibly soft giraffe. So she came home with us and you know what is the best part? I don't have to feed her! Oh and I didn't realize how much I liked Giraffe's. Aurora now has 5 in different forms.
I have a new calling. We had our first Presidency meeting yesterday and it was a bit overwhelming. I need to remember to delegate. I'm not so good at that. This sounds awful but who do I call to replace me? Anyone know of any foodies in the 4Th ward? I need to let go of my control freak mode. I'm also worried that I wont be here for that much longer, and that makes me feel a little guilty. But I guess I will just serve to my best capacity until then, that's all the Lord requires right? I am excited though to be able to serve the sisters in my ward more. For those with "little callings" you have no idea how thankful I am for you and that you do them. I cant imagine doing this all by myself. Oh, and never say your bored out loud or pray for more opportunities to serve. Your time will be filled and you will be given just that. I'm kidding but I guess this is the answer to my prayer.
1 comment:
Aurora has grown up so quickly - it's incredible!
So what's the calling?
Post a Comment