Saturday, September 13, 2008
Galveston
I hate being here and watching my family and friends swimming in Houston, or will be technically and know there is nothing I can do about it. Though I'm sure everyone is prepared but still. Also, I'm very sad which according to Mama Daddy shares my sentiments. Benjo's is so not going to survive, they better rebuild. IT's only the best Cajun food in Texas. For those unaware of this little unknown gem in Galveston, its this little seafood restaurant my family has haunted for years and its right on the sea wall. Yes I know people will lose their lives, homes, animals, etc. Which is horrible and I am very sad about but honestly right now I'm mourning the loss of my favorite seafood restaurant which I was going to visit in 6 weeks. I have only craved their blackened shrimp for the past two years. With Declan I thought I was going to die, the craving was so strong. Oh yeah, anyone have any ideas on where to go for 4 days in October around the Houston area since we obviously wont be going to Galveston. I was so excited too! Bummer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You never know you may be able to go after all - it is looking like there was not as much damage as they expected. I think that you huys would enjoy Kema - have you ever been?
Post a Comment