Elliott is my cat. Well one of them. I decided since this blog is four cats and a baby it was time for an official cat post. Elliott is a sweet heart. Most people dont know he exsists because he likes three people. Me, Ben, and Aurora. It's not that he's picky, its just that he's terriffied of people. I can't figure out why though. The liking Aurora part is a new thing. He basically disappeared every time she was awake for oh the first 6 months of her life. But he is a great cat and he is currently sitting in my lap as I type this. Some people have wondered why on earth I have so many cats, including Ben though he loves them, they are my babies too. I really think the cause of my sanity through Ben's first deployment was due to Clara and our beloved cranky Hannah who is now dead or found a new home or something. Anyway, I love all my babies. Ben knows unless the cats can come with me that I'm not moving overseas. It's not happening. I wouldn't leave Aurora here.So anyway here is Elliott. The hunter of the family who last week left me 6 dead birds, a lizard, and two mice. All beheaded, he must be French! But like I have previously said I love my fur babies. Don't worry people I love Aurora more just don't tell the other 4 that.
No comments:
Post a Comment