For those who don't know I am an addict. I am addicted to reading the comics faithfully everyday, only certain ones mind you but I am an addict. Ben makes fun of me but you see I was taught by the best. Both my parents do such and I think all my siblings -well the girls anyway have followed suit. Well............. For Better or For Worse is done. Waaaahhhh! They are only going to do reruns now. I already lost Preteena this year I'm not sure I can handle this. Whats next?
2 comments:
Actually I read an article that said she is going to go back and retell the story again from the beginning that some of them will be new this year and some reruns - I think it said that the new ones will be in the Sunday paper - the ones in color - I was sad as well! You should google it and read more - it was under the artists name.
She is starting the comic over again in both weekly and Sunday comic. most of the content will be new. She said that she wants to add much more detail to the beginning of the story so most all of the comics will be new but the storyline is the same.
Post a Comment