Saturday, September 20, 2008

20 Pounds!

I am proud I have now lost the equivalent of one well fed almost 9 month old( Aurora)! So I have finally given in and bought a couple new things today. I have been waiting to buy some new clothes but when your pants literally fall off and your shirts are so big people give you the hmm.. are you pregnant or just hiding fat look its time for new non maternity looking shirts. I know Ben will be sad to look at the checking account but I'm sure will think its worth the small chink,well hopefully. Just thought I would share the happy news.

On to other thoughts. Its funny I've been trying to go to the gym with Cassandra in the morning and my thought process is this; I'm not allowed to work out while pregnant-gotta love being high risk! SO why on earth am I doing this? So for the next six weeks my body can moan and groan at me? Then hopefully get pregnant? So this brought to mind a conversation I had with Mama-my mom a long time ago. So for about ten years all you do is get pregnant have to eat, then have a baby, diet like crazy then do it all again. What we do for those cute bundles of love! Mama it so true!

1 comment:

Shelly Turpin said...

Congratulations on 20 pounds - that is hard work!