Saturday, September 27, 2008

All is well!

We have been a tad cranky, more than a little clingy and whinny but I don't blame her a bit. But she did great, and you can tell she hears better. She has better balance and the cutest thing she has started clapping. She likes to clap and does so often usually at her own achievements. She also claps when I "dance". She thinks I'm funny, another good reason to have kids at least some one out there thinks I'm funny!
So she is doing great, I'm more than a little tired but I'll survive too!

1 comment:

Caleb T Ricks said...

Well, I am glad that she is hearing better and starting to feel better! I love the clapping at your dancing - it is nice to have someone who thinks you are the world, an amazing singer and the best dancer on the planet even if you know better! Love ya.