So, I am a tad frustrated currently. What I hate most is I have absolutely no control over "fixing" my frustration. I'm a control freak, its true. I know this, Ben knows this, it has been accepted and we have moved on...... but I'm dying! Not literally, but whats driving me crazy is how little control I have over when and where I move to. I hate moving normally, but internationally I just cringe at everything involved and we will be moving internationally. In the next could be 3-10 months. Would you be going crazy? I am thrilled to be moving, but so many unknowns are chinking away at my sanity. I have known for a very long time that Patience was not a virtue I possessed. I think (totally random thoughts from Asia I know this is not doctrine based) that when we stood in line in Heaven to get certain attributes by the time they got to me they had run out of things like Patience, and love of science and math. Maybe I stood in the creativity line too long I dont know. But I'm ready. Ready to know everything that will happen, how it will happen, etc. For at least the next year.
That feels a little better now, maybe I just need to vent 20 times a day, hmmm... I dont think people love me enough to listen to it that much!
2 comments:
So, things keep changing - hopefully you will be able to know somewhat in advance. I think that being a control freak is in the genes - we all want and need that in our family. SO, does this change your plans for a baby or you going to move forward with that plan because you are unsure when things will sort themselves out with the moving?
I'm right there with you girl. I would be dyeing too as I am a planner.
Post a Comment