Prepare yourself for some seriously cute pictures and a lot of them!
Aurora and me and the goat
very friendly goat
hello goat




oooh whats that?
Aunt Cassandra and Aurora looking at the horse
Hi horsey
Oooh a cow
Hay and a cow....
What is this stuff?
One hand.... had to drop the cracker though

two hands....
I got it mom and its good!
Ummm juice, and yes she says ummm if she likes something and now smacks her lips if she wants more.
Too cute for words and ready to go milk grandma's cows!
Aurora wears 12-18 month old clothing, give her a break she's in the 95Th percentile for height but these overalls are 6-12 months?! They were Declan's so maybe Boys clothes are bigger?
Hi mom!
OK she is hilarious she doesn't like landing on her butt, so she bends in half to carefully get down from a standing position. I so did not teach her this.
I just think this one is sweet.
Crazy hair!
Bed head and look at those cute teeth. Watch out she bites!
Her hair keeps getting redder so she'll either be a strawberry blond or have Auburn Hair.Well take it!


two hands....
Aurora, Suzanne, Cassandra, Micheal, Levi and I went to the fair for the first time last week. Well it was Aurora's first time. She loved it. LOVED the lights, animals, cotton candy, and funnel cake! We met cows, horses and a very friendly goat. She loved being on the farm equipment she'll have to practice at Grandma and Grandpa Ball's farm.
I cant believe she is so big I love to watch her figure new things out! She has now mastered her BIG GIRL cup. But she wont hold her own bottle a tad frustrating.
Hope you enjoyed the last two weeks in pictures, tomorrow Aurora gets her tubes in so I'll update tomorrow afternoon.
2 comments:
She is dang cute! She is getting so big and she always looks so happy - you were blessed with a great baby!
Looks like y'all had a great time!
Post a Comment