Sometimes this adorable happy boy makes me want to bang my head against the wall repeatedly. Especially when my house looks like the bottom picture and as I pack don't really feel like taking a "break" to scrub my kitchen free of Nesquik. He's a smart boy though he was dipping his banana in it. The Nesquik has a new unreachable home and lets just say after he got cleaned off he got to spend a long time playing, oh I mean contemplating his various sins in time out.
* Aurora has been pretty fabulous lately and I so very much appreciate it! She loves the fact that were moving to the new pink house. Her room is pink which is her very favorite color so the house is "the pink house." She's even helping me pack a bit. Today the piano movers came to move the piano and she was so sad when it was gone but she got super excited when she heard that it was going to go live in the "pink house."
No comments:
Post a Comment