Saturday, April 9, 2011

Help NEEDED!

So I'm going to be upholstering a German corner table thing like this but it will be in my livingroom/ diningroom/kitchen area so it will get lots of use and be seen everyday. So should I go more neutral or a little bolder? These are the two fabrics I like and either go well with the colors in that huge room. So please I need input! My walls are a lighter version of the grayish teal in the first one.


Kind of a cross between these two only the wood is carved and it will be a creamy white with an over layer of dark glaze to bring out the wood carving.It has two chairs like the first as well.
large image
or this


Rustic OakBreakfast Nook Set
#1

DEC- Taraz Home Decor Fabric - 951152

or

#2


What do you think? Please leave a comment, vote or both!

2 comments:

debra said...

Are they both washable? Since they are going to get a lot of use they need to be scrubable. I vote for the first one.

Donna Leavitt said...

I think the first one might be more kid friendly, as far as hiding spills.