Wednesday, May 11, 2011

We are in!









Even though my kids and husband were awful on Mothers Day, I couldn't be more thankful for my four people. No matter what, I love them and them me and that is the best thing ever.

So we are in but I don't have any pictures since my camera is currently experiencing difficulties. It broke the DAY we moved. We love the new house and I never want to move again... EVER! I do love the house but I always forget how much I hate the unpacking process. I don't mind packing since it all neatly goes in a box and is out of sight out of mind but when you don't know where your going to put____ then it gets frustrating and to me who cant stand clutter overwhelming. But its coming and all the boxes should be gone by next weekend. They would be gone sooner but I don't get closets till next week. Yes, German houses don't have closets you have to buy freestanding ones. We didn't have any since the old house had some the land lady left. So we have been furniture shopping. On other news we are suing our land lady ( too nice of a word for her) for our ten thousand dollar deposit. Yes you read that right. There is about 100 dollars worth of "damage" and she wants thousands so to court we go. Fun, huh!

I have baby fever big time and since everyone and their cat is having one or just had one its frustrating. There are days where my children are just AWFUL , like Mothers Day, and I think am I crazy?! But as I sit here in the office in my mind its not the office but the baby's room and the crib goes where I'm sitting, the changing table will go on that wall, the glider over there and I will hang her butterfly mobile there and paint the walls green and.... seriously all I need is a baby and crib sheets!Oh and Size 1 diapers since I don't think she will fit in Gids size 5. If she's anything like the rest of my kids she'll come when shes ready I suppose! She has a name though. I'm pretty in love with it.

* I cant imagine being normal and not knowing what I'm having or what I'm naming them before I actually conceive! So all the girls in the Ben Lowe family's names will start and end with A.

No comments: