Wow! Seriously! When picking out the fabric in the post below I was thinking oh look how light and pretty it is. Did I mention I am getting BROWN living room chairs because hey my kids don't care if their juice stains the furniture. So THANK YOU to my Mom and my sister who are very wise and have lots of experience with said children and their spills. So.... Do I put soft thin iron vinyl on my fabric and make it waterproof or do I go cotton or just go really dark and pray that my children suddenly become unchildlike?!Sheesh!I never want to have furniture that my kids cant (fill in the blank) on. I have a house not a showroom.So its now between theses two as I contemplate being tacky and making waterproof furniture.
1.
2.
5 comments:
If you love the furniture and you love the children, waterproof it. Who cares what anyone thinks? And you won't get mad at the kids for being kids. My $0.02!
that was me BTW :)
I like both - love the second one. Waterproofing them - well it would take care of the problem but that waterproofing stuff is kinda sticky/sticks to you when it get warm. Such as a bum in place for a long time or when it is hot outside.
I like them both. I have no experience with the whole waterproofing thing. Just make sure you know how to recover the piece in a few years. This is only one of the reasons I buy used furniture!
i like the second one better
Post a Comment