Thursday, April 30, 2009
We are okay
As of today I am now seeing Dr. Hulme a very nice High Risk doctor, who also happens to be LDS. I changed doctors because frankly my doctor was putting Gideon's life in danger, didn't care what I had to say, put me on medication that really could have had bad things happen to me and just did not care in general. It's worse than that but WOW I would like to revoke her medical license. I am now on good medication(that wont kill me), my contractions are very manageable, I will being seeing the doctor weekly with ultra-sounds, and he knows and understands I have been here before and is actually listening to me and taking into account what I have to say. YAY!!!! So very good news. Our goal is to make it to June and then beyond to July 2nd. We wont be delivering at the hospital I wanted but after the last couple experiences I would rather have my baby at home by myself than go back there so thats all right. So tomorrow Aurora and I head home(we are currently staying with mom so she can take care of Aurora) and hopefully that lasts. I am on modified bed rest which hopefully stays in the modified range. So thank you all for your emails, love, concern, calls, and prayers it has been appreciated. We will be okay and I now feel confident in my Doctor and that he will do everything in his power to help me have a healthy baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
DR HULME IS AWESOME!!!!!
Post a Comment