So I have had a difficult weekend and am asking for help in the best way possible. Prayers for Gideon and my body that we will make it to at least 36 weeks. Aurora and I got a stomach virus on Thursday that escalated into me not being able to keep anything down including water and on Saturday night when I got to the hospital my contractions were two minutes apart. I'm still contracting but thus far it hasn't changed my cervix and thankfully they are only 5-10 times an hour now. Which is still not good. I have now also lost the majority of the ten pounds I have gained during this pregnancy which is bad. I go to the doctor tomorrow and am not quite sure what she will say.I really should be in the hospital but am trying my best to stay out as long as possible. So please pray for my baby he needs to cook for awhile longer.
*Yes, this is the first time I have been upstairs all day and now will promptly go downstairs and drink my-not exaggerating 18th glass of water for the day and lay flat. Oh, and Aurora is fine. She got better after 24 hours. Thank you so much Shasta and Mama for taking care of my baby for me.
2 comments:
thinking of ya babe
I still can't believe you aren't in mag land. I hope your doctor has some ideas this afternoon.
I hope everything is ok..we will be praying for you and your family! Hang in there!
Post a Comment